Pre-shaded Multi with Smart Incisal ™
Multi Chroma and Blue Incisal Enhancer Features Incorporated Into One Disc
Anterior Translucency* (STML)
High Posterior Strength** (>1100 MPa)
Full Strength, Super Translucency
Ideal for Both Anterior & Posterior
Beyond + Multi-layered discs have More Intense chroma in the cervical AND decreasing chroma towards the incisal area , offering the most efficient production speed combined with the natural look found in the shade tab. Each disc will give you the exact shade after simply milling and sintering. In addition, the incisal blue gray effect has been incorporated on the top 1/3 area of the disc to reduce the white L* value and Present the natural tooth blueish grayish translucency. (Patented Technology)
Available in all 16 Classic Shades
For those who prefer to keep a lower inventory, customized liquids provide
easy conversion to less common shades.
*Total Light Transmittance level: minimum 47% at 600 nm wavelength, PerkinElmer Lambda 35 UV/VIS Spectrometer, Evaluated with raw material (white color).
**3 point bending strength according to ISO 6872:2015. Evaluated with raw material (white color).
B&D Dental Technologies offers a uniquely universal zirconia that delivers on the promise of beauty and strength. Beyond Plus™ is more than a true replacement for lithium disilicate. It is stronger with equal or better aesthetics.
• Dentists no longer have to compromise strength for beauty.
Their choice has been simplified.
• Labs benefit from a dense material that allows them to reproduce a sharp margin while still milling the 98mm zirconia disc easily (due to deliberate pre-sintering parameters).
The Perfect Culmination of Translucency & Strength,
Beyond Plus™ Zirconia is in a Class of It's Own.
The True Next Generation High Performance Zirconia
Strongest Anterior (>1100 MPa)
Most Translucent Posterior
(>47% Total Light Transmittance @ 600 nm Wavelength)
Eliminates Graying on Lighter Shades
ORIGIN® Beyond™ is a new breed of zirconia. It’s superior aesthetic qualities combined with greater optical clarity make it ideal for anterior full contour restorations. Its vibrant transparency will raise posterior aesthetics to new heights while offering 2x the strength of lithium disilicate crowns.
• Optimized microstructure provides higher translucency
• Significant flexural strength, in excess of 803 MPa
Anterior & Posterior, Full Contour
• Highest translucency (46.5% total light translucency at 600 nano-meter wavelength, 1mm thick) among 9 active brands.
• Proprietary manufacturing process guarantees no distortion regardless of framework size.
• Premium quality with far less chipping than other brands
• Excellent aesthetics and 100% biocompatibility
Strong, Cost-effective & Provides a Natural Aesthetic
Zirconia Coloring System with custom liquid for enhanced incisal effect.
Organize your coloring liquids with ChromaJars
Mode & Indication
Quick Mode: Single copings or small bridges
(3 to 4 unit bridges)
Regular Mode: Large bridge cases or 4 unit bridge cases with large pontics
(4 - 7 hours)
Full Contour Mode: Full contour zirconia sintering at an increased temperature.
Custom Mode: Build your own sintering cycle to fulfill all your zirconia needs
(LAVA, Cercon, Prismatic, etc)
3 Hour Sintering!
Compact Design: 60 lbs /
14.8"(W) x 13.4"(D) x 14.5"(H)
• Interior Chamber: 4.4"(W/D) x 2.4"(H)
• 1 Tray per Cycle (25 Units per Tray)
Mosi2 Heating Element:
• Fully Programmable & Capable of
Creating Custom Cycles for Different Material Needs
• 10 Customizable Program Options
110 lbs / 12”(W) x 18”(D) x 29.5”(H)
• Roomy Interior Chamber: 3.75”(W/D) x 4.4”(H)
Stackable, Up To Three Sintering Trays:
Three tray capacity allows an average of 75 units
to sinter in each cycle.
Fully programmable & capable of creating custom
cycles for different material needs
High Resolution LCD monitor (Touch Screen)
Compact size for a small footprint for valuable
Stainless steel construction with multiple
internal fans and uniquely designed air holes
to maintain a low exterior temperature
USB Port for
See Us At
Feb 21 - 22, 2018
Booth D-14 and Grand Suite Room 5 (East Tower, Gold Level)