Pre-shaded Multi with Smart Incisal ™
Multi Chroma and Blue Incisal Enhancer Features Incorporated Into One Disc
Anterior Translucency* (48%, STML)
Maximum Strength (>1200 MPa*)
Full Strength, Super Translucency
Ideal for Both Anterior & Posterior
Beyond + Multi-layered discs have More Intense chroma in the cervical AND decreasing chroma towards the incisal area , offering the most efficient production speed combined with the natural look found in the shade tab. Each disc will give you the exact shade after simply milling and sintering. In addition, the incisal blue gray effect has been incorporated on the top 1/3 area of the disc to reduce the white L* value and Present the natural tooth blueish grayish translucency. (Patented Technology - Patent No. US 10,238,473 US 9,649,179 US 9,668,837 US 8,936,848)
*Click here for details
“It would be impossible for me to achieve the high quality prosthetics I demand without Origin Beyond Plus™ Zirconia and Chroma Color Liquids! The color accuracy and consistency save me time and the materials are so easy to work with. I highly recommend the Origin products to my colleagues!”
Luke Kahng, President, LSK121
• Ultra Translucency (50%) on Incisal
• High Strength (>1100 MPa) at Cervical
(Patented Technology - Patent No. US 10,238,473 US 9,649,179 US 8,936,848)
Multi Translucency, Multi Strength, Multi Chroma Zirconia
• Aesthetic 4YS material This new generation 4YS based material offers better esthetic results (47% translucency) than conventional 3YS material.
• Efficiency 16 pre-shaded mono zirconia discs that match VITA classic shades. It provides homogeneous color throughout the entire blank. No coloring or staining is needed. This glaze-and-go material provides consistent results with simple steps.
• Cost-Efficient This aesthetic and consistent material offers simple and cost efficient processing without compromising restoration quality.
Simple & Cost-Efficient 16 Pre-shaded Mono Zirconia
**Click here for details
B&D Dental Technologies offers a uniquely universal zirconia that delivers on the promise of beauty and strength. Beyond Plus™ is more than a true replacement for lithium disilicate. It is stronger with equal or better aesthetics.
• Dentists no longer have to compromise strength for beauty.
Their choice has been simplified.
• Labs benefit from a dense material that allows them to reproduce a sharp margin while still milling the 98mm zirconia disc easily (due to deliberate pre-sintering parameters).
The Perfect Culmination of Translucency & Strength,
Beyond Plus™ Zirconia is in a Class of It's Own.
The True Next Generation High Performance Zirconia
Strongest Anterior (>1250 MPa**)
Most Translucent Posterior (>48%)
Eliminates Graying on Lighter Shades
• Accuracy Due to a proprietary wet isostatic process, an advanced type of colloidal method, ORIGIN zirconia offers superior accuracy and dependable strength for long span bridges.
• Strength 3YS zirconia is the strongest zirconia material due to excellent transformation toughening properties. With its high strength of over 1,300 MPa there are no restrictions in its indications.
• Aesthetics Live zirconia has shown the highest translucency performance in its class since its inception in 2010. From single to large unit bridges, Live zirconia can be an excellent choice especially when combined with the ORIGIN Chroma coloring liquid system.
Your Choice for Strength & Aesthetics for Long Span Bridges
Replace Lithium Disilicate with the Ideal Translucency & Strength of
Origin Beyond Zirconia
• Optimized microstructure provides higher translucency
• Significant flexural strength, in excess of 700 MPa
Anterior & Posterior, Full Contour
Zirconia Coloring System with custom liquid for enhanced incisal effect.
Organize your coloring liquids with ChromaJars
Mode & Indication
Quick Mode: Single copings or small bridges
(3 to 4 unit bridges)
Regular Mode: Large bridge cases or 4 unit bridge cases with large pontics
(4 - 7 hours)
Full Contour Mode: Full contour zirconia sintering at an increased temperature.
Custom Mode: Build your own sintering cycle to fulfill all your zirconia needs
(LAVA, Cercon, Prismatic, etc)
3 Hour Sintering!
Compact Design: 60 lbs /
14.8"(W) x 13.4"(D) x 14.5"(H)
• Interior Chamber: 4.4"(W/D) x 2.4"(H)
• 1 Tray per Cycle (25 Units per Tray)
Mosi2 Heating Element:
• Fully Programmable & Capable of
Creating Custom Cycles for Different Material Needs
• 10 Customizable Program Options
110 lbs / 12”(W) x 18”(D) x 29.5”(H)
• Roomy Interior Chamber: 3.75”(W/D) x 4.4”(H)
Stackable, Up To Three Sintering Trays:
Three tray capacity allows an average of 75 units
to sinter in each cycle.
Fully programmable & capable of creating custom
cycles for different material needs
High Resolution LCD monitor (Touch Screen)
Compact size for a small footprint for valuable
Stainless steel construction with multiple
internal fans and uniquely designed air holes
to maintain a low exterior temperature
USB Port for