About B&D Dental
B&D Dental Technologies is a privately held company specializing in development, manufacture and supply of dental CAD/CAM materials to dental laboratories throughout the US and internationally.
• Work with customer service to organize, prioritize and pack shipments
• Prepare items to be shipped by repackaging in correct units of measure
• Physical receiving of products, handling records of incoming and outgoing products and providing to proper department
• Ensure all packages are in proper areas and picked up by correct carrier
• Manage inventory counts
• Work with purchasing manager to organize and maintain inventory rooms
• Straight truck driving approximately 6-10 hours per week, including the loading and unloading of pallets
Attention to detail is a critical qualification. In addition, the individual must also have good communication skills, be physically fit and able to perform repetitive tasks. Ability to operate a forklift is a plus.
Commensurate with Experience
Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Benefits include paid holidays and earned vacations.