Follow the proven success for much reduced chairtime/remakes with no extra cost
• The ideal solution for your double bite Full Arch impressions
• Polymer base... Zero expansion model base: Far less interproximal contact problems & High Occlusion problems
• Smaller diameter silver pins ideal for anterior teeth
• Natural protrusive hinge motion with ideally rigid lateral movement
• Zirconia pin for Refractory die fabrication
U.S. Patent Nos.: 7,147,465, 6,948,932 and Patents Pending
• The 0% expansion high quality Polymer base offers the most accurate foundation for the working model (Virtually all stone base material expands between 0.02 to 0.2% in total volume of linear and vertical growth, thus pulling the model apart while setting)
• Stable metal pin system with 2 rows of staggered pin holes
• Tapered stability rail 1 on the tray bed floor increases retention and ensures there is no rotation or vertical movement of the working die
• Smaller diameter pins for small anterior teeth 2
• Posterior vertical stop rods 3 provide support for free-end cases
• The alignment pin / pinhole locater 4 allows precise pinhole selection (See manual for detailed method)
Silver pinWall-less, Medium32. Fast, Easy & Simple Model Creation
• Streamlined model making process - less steps and less time than conventional methods
• No pin drilling
• Eliminates the stone base pour
• No separate hinge to glue
• Open pallet design - drastically reduce trimming time
• Closed Bite Auto Articulation takes the bite just as the doctor
delivered or allows the technician to manually set the bite without the use of glue
Brass pinWall, Medium size tray3. Efficiency
• Light weight - less stress on the ceramist’s hands & reduced shipping costs
• Unobstructed lingual view of the model
• Standard length metal pin offers easy handling of the working die
• Opposing model removes easily for cleaning / trimming
1. Centric Occlusion
As stable as metal articulators...
The Artimax Hinge is able to maintain and repeat an accurate centric stop position just like metal articulators.
Centric occlusion is the centered contact position of the chewing occlusal surfaces of mandibular teeth on the chewing surfaces of the maxillary teeth.
The fact that the built-in hinge eliminates the use of harmful glue and streamlines the whole model and die process is a simple understatement for Artimax. Not every built-in hinge is created equal. The joint area of the Artimax hinge is completely unique and stable. It is the only plastic articulator in the market with a sturdy and reliable built-in hinge. Plus, this sturdy built-in hinge plays a pivotal role in reproducing the exact bite the doctor provided (with Closed Bite Auto Articulation Technique ) and in securing and maintaining the accurate occlusal relationship between upper and lower teeth from start to finish.
Added Stability - Full arch hinge is wider and stiffer than Quad tray
2. Natural Linear Protrusive movement
As Natural as Mandible Motion...
It's all in the hinge!
The Artimax hinge is RIGID & STABLE yet FLEXIBLE enough to accurately replicate the mandible motion
It offers great Linear Protrusive & Retrusive movements
1) without strain on the technicians hands
2) without locking or unlocking the hinges
The stable hinge always returns to its perfect centric position
Centric PositionLinear ProtrusiveMovementsLinear RetrusiveMovements
Artimax allows you to accomplish:
• Natural linear protrusive movements
• Following the wear marks of the opposing teeth in the most natural way
• Reproducing the cuspid rise
• Anterior edge-to-edge movements
3. Rotating Natural Excursions
Artimax would like to reproduce chewing motion of human jaw as naturally
1) As the mandible moves to the side, the cusps and incisal edges of the opposing teeth must clear one another. That is, mandible opens, at least slightly, to make a movement.
2) The working side condyle A rotates in its fossa.
3) The balancing side condyle B translates forward and medially down its eminence 1, and produces a protrusion of the balancing side. It also follows a limited arc of travel around the working condyle.
4) There is a total shift (sideshift, Bennette movement) of the mandible and its condyles toward the working side C. Two fundamental kinds of sideshift, progressive and immediate, can occur.
Progressive sideshift is characterized by the working condyle rotating 2 and moving laterally 3;
while the balancing condyle moves forward and medially all as a single integrated movement.
Immediate sideshift takes place prior to the working condyle's rotation or the balancing condyle's translation.
It occurs immediately prior to the occurance of progressive sideshift once the lateral excursion begins.
Sideshifts of the mandibel take different directions of travel from person to person, and sometimes from
right to left sides in the same person.
Artimax allows you to accomplish:Lateral madibular motion
Does your hinge give you all the motion you want?
Without causing too much stress on your hands, or without having to lock or unlock the hinges?
Allows you to keep rotating natural excursions without using any force while still keeping case rigid
The built-in hinge allows stress of lateral & protrusive movements without any separation as adhesive brands do
Very stable built-in hinge eliminates glue and remains very solid throughout the whole process
Artimax New Full arch system uses smaller diameter pins for better accuracy especially for small anterior teeth
Natural linear protrusive & retrusive movement like that of a human jaw allowing a maximum of 8-9 mm for anterior edge-to-edge movements
Gives you the accurate & stable centric occlusion like that of metal articulators even after numerous motions
Easily allows ceramists to follow the wear marks of the opposing teeth in the most natural way without even losing any stability
Vertical stop rod offers maximum stability and occlusion accuracy for free-end cases
Plastic legs allow quick bite adjustment (Heat & reset within 1 min) with the Artimax heat gun, leaving no black marks or bubbles
Hinge never pops open while attempting to make wide lateral movements or trying to follow the wear marks during the excursion movements
Longer and more flexible neck than conventional hinges provides linear protrusive & retrusive movement as a normal function of the mouth and jaw
1Full Arch Articulators
Full Arch Part 1
Full Arch Part 2
Full Arch Part 3
Ready to Place Your Order?
Order today by calling 800.255.2839
Artimax® Full Arch Articulators:
Medium Brass Pins
50 sets of articulators and 15 stop rods per bag
Artimax® Full Arch Articulators:
Small Silver Pins
50 sets of articulators and 10 stop rods per bag
Scroll To Top